The Law Society has 4 hot-desking terminals equipped with online research tools for members to utilise at 37 South Bridge Road (’37 SBR’).
Guides for booking of hot-desking terminal at 37 SBR:
- The hot-desk facilities are made available only for members, associate members and non-practitioners members, with membership currently in force.
- To book the hot-desking terminal, the member must send an e-mail to with the following details:
- Name of member
- Name of law firm
- Date requested
- Time requested (in block of hour and only for a maximum of 3 hours)
- Reservation is on a first-come-first-served basis and can only be made by a member for himself or herself only.
- Reservation is only confirmed with a confirmation return e-mail from the Law Society of Singapore.
- No multi-booking is allowed.
- On the day of the booking, member must come personally with a photo identification document such as NRIC to exchange for the security pass.
- If a member is unable to utilise the facility after confirmation, please e-mail or call 6538 2500 at least 1 hour before the booking so that the booking can be released. Failure to do so may result in the member being suspended from making booking for a period up to a month.